Every smile starts with an initial consultation!
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team,
learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find
out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial
consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, with x-rays and photos to determine if treatment
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have and provide
all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right
for you. Please contact our office to schedule your initial consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of
your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing
this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate
of your costs.